Recover Pictures from Hard Drive
Huge collection of photos of various important moments lost from hard drive and you don’t know how to get them back? Do not panic as you can reliably recover pictures from hard drive using Photo Recovery Software. The pictures that are lost from your hard drive, still remains there until they are overwritten. So you can recover pictures from hard drive using special Photo Recovery Tool. This is the best available software to recover photos from hard drive of different popular brands.
Scenarios of picture loss from hard drive
- Unintentional deletion: Sometimes you unintentionally delete your photos from hard drive like you want to delete some unwanted photo but due to negligence you have deleted your most memorable photo.
- Accidental formatting: When you connect an external hard drive to your system, the system prompts you for formatting your drive then in hesitation or hurry you may select the "Format" feature, resulting in loss of all photos.
- Sudden system shut down: If you are transferring data from hard drive to system or some other storage device, a sudden system shut down due to power failure may result in data loss & even corruption of your hard drive.
- Virus Attack: It is also a reason behind general picture loss. The virus attack may damage your photos by partly corrupting them or permanently deleting them.
Benefits of using this software to recover pictures from hard drive:
No need to worry, you can fix the problem of deletion or loss of photos from hard drives using this software. You can use this tool to get back deleted photos from hard drives on Windows XP, Windows Vistas, Windows 7 and also on Mac OS X 10.5 and plus versions.
It can recover generic photo, video and audio file formats as well as RAW photos file format. The generic file formats supported by it are PNG, GIF, JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, MOV, ASF, MPG, MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG, MP3, AMR, AU etc and the RAW file formats supported are KDC, K25, DCR, NEF, RAF, ARW, SR2, CR2, CRW, etc. The software can retrieve photos from hard drive partitions / volumes of format FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT, HFS+ and HFSX in few easy steps. You can also get back photos from SD cards used in mobile phones and digital media and MicroSD or MicroSDHC card. To know more about getting back photos from SD card visit http://www.photorecovery-software.net/sd-card.html
You can also get back photos on Mac using another version of this tool for photo obtaining for Mac OS X 10.5 and plus OS versions through deep scanning of volumes
Few measures to avoid future loss of photos
- Always make a back up of your hard drive so that you can restore pictures from hard disk backup.
- Do not interrupt the hard drive processes like transfer of photos by abruptly disconnecting the hard drive or turning off system directly
- Install a good shield of antivirus to avoid virus attacks to your drive
- Use this software immediately after encountering a photo loss or deletion before it gets overwritten
Steps to recover pictures from hard drive:
- Step-1: Install the software to recover photos from hard drive. Select "Recover Photos" button.Click on "Recover Lost Photos" or "Recover deleted Photos" as per scenario to restore pictures from hard disk.
- Step-2: From the drive selection window, select the drive to be scanned to recover photos from hard drive. Click "Next" button to start scanning to perform photo recovery from hard drive
- Step-3: A window showing obtained data in data view and file type view appears. Use "Preview" button to preview the obtained photos.
- Step-4: Save your recovery session using "Save Recovery Session" to save your current session. Purchase the activation key for photo recovery software to restore pictures from hard disk by resuming the saved session.
Figure 1: Recovered Deleted Photos
Figure 2: Select Drive
Figure 3: File Preview