RETRIEVE DELETED PHOTOS
Is getting back your deleted photos possible? If it is possible then how to get back these deleted photos? These photos may contain feelings attached to your heart, its sure you want to get back these photos as early as possible; just go for photo recovery software to get back deleted photos. Have a broad smile on your face as now you can easily get back your deleted photos whether you have deleted them by formatting the memory card, using "delete all" option or deleted from your system using general deletion tactics. This tool is available in Windows version for Windows XP, Vistas, 7, 8 and in Mac version for Mac OS X series including Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Photo deletion scenarios
- Accidentally deleting photos while previewing them on camcorders, digital cameras or iPods
- Deleting photos by using empty Recycle Bin or Mac Trash option, by using shift + delete or by using command prompt from computer
- Accidental formatting of your memory card
- Photos deleted during transferring them from memory card to computer
- Photos deleted by third party software like an antivirus tool
Key features of software
- Undelete photos that are deleted using shift+delete, using command prompt or by using empty Recycle Bin option.
- It’s a reliable hard drive, flash memory card, USB external drive, Digital Camera, Camcorder, iPod and SD cards photo obtaining tool for getting deleted photos. To know more about getting back deleted photos from SD card click here
- Undelete photos of generic as well as RAW file format such as JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF, BMP, PNG, GIF, CR2, CRW, KDC, K25, DCR , NEF, RAF, ARW, SR2, etc
- Get back photos from hard drives (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+, HFSX, ExFAT partitions) within few easy steps.
- Special algorithms used in scanning to search for deleted photos and other media files deeply
- You can preview the obtained photos before storing them
Measures to avoid deletion of photos
- Always create a back up of your data to avoid data loss by deletion
- Avoid rapid clicking of images to ensure there is no interruption during photo writing process
- Do not use unsafe third party utilities that may lead to deletion of photos within seconds
- Avoid capturing of images if your camera prompts you of low battery
- Use a software to get back deleted photos soon so that the photos deleted can be obtained before they gets overwritten. To know about getting back photos visit http://www.photorecovery-software.net/
- Always transfer the data on your computer from memory card and make sure to format it before reuse
- Try keeping your storage device away from magnets or electromagnetic range to avoid the device getting differently polarized
Steps to get back deleted photos
Step-1:Download the software and install it. After installation, run the software.
Step-2: Select "Recover Photos" option from main screen. Then select "Recover Deleted Photos" option to get back deleted photos
Figure 1: Recovered Deleted PhotosStep-3: The list of drives appears. Select the drive from which deleted photos are to be obtained & click on "Next" option.
Figure 2: Select DriveStep-4: A window showing list of file types appears. You can either select the particular file types to be searched or can skip this step using "Skip" option to continue scan. Scanning starts.
Figure 3: Select File TypeStep-5: After completion of scan process; the deleted files that are obtained are ready for preview using "Preview" option.
Figure 4: File PreviewStep-6: Save your session using "Save Recovery Session" option so that you can resume your saved session to store the obtained photos after purchasing the activation key